Microblading of Eyebrows
Dating back thousands of years, microblading is a technique per formed using a hand-held tool and micro-needles grouped together allowing us t o create fine incisions and manually deposit pigment into the upper region of the skin.
Microblading also known as, microstroking, feather touch or eye brow embroidery, are the oldest forms of cosmetic tattoos.
With the sudden popularity and media attention to the term microblading, many are led to believe microblading is not a tattoo. Permanent cosmetics, microstroking, and eyebrow embroidery, are all different names for the same procedure – cosmetic tattooing. Any time color is placed into the skin with any device, it is a tattoo process. There are several types of tattoos, including some that are permanent and others that are temporary. People get tattoos for various reasons, such as beauty, self-expression, and cultural events.
The Advantages of Microblading
• Less painful
• Follows the direction of the hair for natural looking results
• Specialized pigment is formulated for the face
• Results last 12-18 months
• Pigment naturally fades over time with no discoloration
• The color gets lighter and lighter through the exfoliation of the skin
• No machine or traditional tattoo gun used
Microblading may damage the skin or even leave scars?
Microblading itself may not damage the skin or leave scars. Lack of practice and
poor knowledge are the main causes of scarring. Microblading is not slicing, it is
gentle skin scratching.